Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We have been alone with the Jelly Bean for less than a week and I miss having someone around to help with the cooking and cleaning. I can't seem to keep up with everything in the house along with all of the feedings and the naps that I need as well as his. We are still adjusting to his schedule which he seems to enjoy changing everyday but things are getting better and we are adjusting better to things. We are starting to figure out what all he likes and what calms him down. The following is a list of some of the things we have found out.

1) He loves listening to the Beatles, no matter the song or album
2) He loved to have his butt patted
3) He loves to be outside (I think that it's the heat)
4) He loves to be around people and conversations (I think it was all the meetings I was in)
5) He likes his car seat and rides in the car or the stroller (they usually put him to sleep)
6) Pete states that he loves for you to be uncomfortable (i.e. he likes for you to walk and hold him and if you sit down, it will wake him)

I know that this list will grow as he does and as well learn new things but it is a start.

No comments: