Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Since the arrival of the Jelly Bean, we have been pretty busy. We were released from the hospital on Saturday and arrived at home that afternoon. The first night was interesting and long but thankfully my parents were here to help out. My mom kept us feed and the laundry done for the entire stay along with spoiling the Jelly Bean every chance she got. My father was no better, he would get up early in the morning and take him from me after his am feeding so that I could sleep. I don't think that I could have had any better support for his first week in the house.

Pete's parents and grandmother showed up the day after my folks left to continue the spoiling. They were a big help with watch him at night after his 10 or 11 pm feeding so that Pete and I could get some sleep. We really appreciated all the help that we received from both of our parents and can't wait to see them again in October when we take the Jelly Bean back to GA to see everyone.

No comments: